Turnaround Time

This company is a JOKE!!!!They think they know everything and won't sell a specific sized tire to you if they "think" it's unsafe based off their review.

They ask for your car information at check out even tho it is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS and then take your money but won't ship your order requiring you to call them to verify information. When I called they gave me some pathetic joke of a spiel about how the tire I ordered is mot safe to run on my car... the exact same tire size and ratio that I've been running for almost TEN years that I've had multiple DEALERSHIP mechanics look at, , comment and compliment me on, align, etc. with NO issues about them being unsafe.

This company is an absolute joke because they pretend to know things that they truly "know" nothing about and are just basing off of numbers in their manuals!!

Steer clear of Discount Tire Direct!!!They will take your money and WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss tires. Discount Tire Direct needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Discount Tire Direct. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Tire Rack or Discount Tire.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire Direct?

Comments